28 April 2009

Appointment to BPW International PR Standing Committee as Representative for Europe

What an honour and a delight to receive the email last night appointing me to the BPW International PR standing committee as representative for Europe. I know there is a lot of work ahead. I am pleased to be able to use my experience and knowledge of social media and social network optimisation for such a great organisation with a focus on empowering women around the globe. I am thankful that both Mary Scott, PR Chair, and Liz Benham, the BPW International President, have the faith in my ability to contribute.

Liz Benham - Amélie Le Clercq- Heidi Forbes ÖsteIt looks like we will have a great team of experts with Agnès Kraidy of Cote d’Ivoire, Tiwalade Fapohunda of Nigeria and Maria Rea Pocoroba of Mexico and lead by Mary Scott of the US. This is an exciting opportunity for us all to truly maximise the BPW International network. There are many tools that are available to us to build awareness in new ways to prepare us for the future and maintain a sustainable organisation with impact.

Now I better get to work connecting!

No comments: