18 September 2009

Housecleaning

In an effort to make the reading experience more efficient and interesting for my readers, I am doing some housecleaning. The blog on 2BalanceU's activity in Social Optimization regarding social media strategy from the technical and business perspective will be moved to blog.2balanceu.com. I will move some of the previous entries on this url to that location so as not to create a situation where you must toggle between them. This url which will be shortened to wsw.2balanceu.com will continue to have entries regarding my work in empowering women through knowledge sharing, which includes teaching social media strategy for entrepreneurs, international humanitarian organizations and networks. Please let me know if you cannot find what you are looking for, as I will be backing everything up in the process.

No comments: